Saturday, September 12, 2009

New B&W Encaustic Paintings

I just completed two encaustic mixed media tree themed paintings.I will be adding these paintings to my Etsy shop soon.
 
"FLYING under the TREES"
This is a beautiful black and white encaustic painting. A great texture is created with circles and dots of white encaustic wax and the contrast of the bare tree branches against the white background makes a strong statement. The painting measures 12 inches x 12 inches.
 I love the look of bare tree branches against white..
 ...and once again I have incorporated this technique  in a mysterious new painting called...
" WHITE willow & BEES"
This original encaustic mixed media painting has a glossy textured band of black encaustic wax across the bottom of the painting and measure 8 inches x 12 inches. Check my  Etsy shop often.I add new items all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...