Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Circle of Friends Weekend


Had an absolutely fantastic time
at IslandWood participating in
Circle of Friends this last weekend.

This is a retreat for women to
connect with friends while
supporting the fantastic programs
IslandWood offers to children.
 


This was my second year participating
in Circle of Friends. I loved it so much I talked my
good friend Marilyn, from California,
to come and participate.

I taught a couple of workshops
making soldered  glass charms.

 I also took a Nia Dance workshop
taught by a wonderful instructor, Susan Tate.
 
What an amazing weekend!
How uplifting it was to be
with such beautiful,
creative and supportive women.

5 comments:

  1. It was so awesome! Love the picture of the Spirit in the Woods. Everyone here -- at work -- loves the charm I made. They want to get you down here to do a Home Charm making party! We will have to make a plan! xo mares

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was extra fun because you were there, Mares.
    LUV YA,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael was right, you do take some fabulous photographs. Glad you had a good time at your retreat. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brian. I just LOVE my husband, Michael. He's my biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, yes I am in Fresno..What a small world! There are a lot of Armenian people here. I LOVE the diversity of Fresno!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...