Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My NEW Vintage Etsy Shop . . .

 
I have been wanting to open a vintage and re-purposed goods Etsy shop for sometime. I have always loved searching for unique treasures and I am thrilled to be able to share my finds with you.
 
My vintage shop, Red Truck Designs, named after our vintage 1952 Red Ford Pickup,  is a reflection of my own style.
  
 
The vintage and re-purposed items at Red Truck Designs are found treasures that I like myself and want to share with you.
 
I'm starting out small but I will be adding new items often. So come on by my new shop and take a look!

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!! I'm somewhat jealous :) I love the vintage side of etsy and wish I had an excuse to go out and find cool vintage things to sell. Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one very busy lady and so creative with your life. How exciting to open your own etsy shop. I love the name of it. OK...now I am off to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...