Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun Necklaces for Summer . . .

I've added a lot of new necklaces to my shop. 
This heart charm necklace with white and yellow cabochons is so romantic and pretty.
These beautiful pieces of jewelry are wonderful for summer. I think this locket would look fantastic on a white linen dress.
Many of the necklaces are re-purposed pieces of vintage jewelry. Like this butterfly necklace.
This is a vintage crystal Aurora Borealis necklace.
I used some wonderful blue vintage crystal beads on this pretty necklace.
This romantic necklace has a jade green cabochon flower with small vintage white cabochon flowers.
Here's a cute owl pendant from the 1970's.

4 comments:

  1. Just absolutely beautiful Susan, when I have some extra money I will be definitely be paying a visit to your shop. I especially love the jade green, so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all very lovely, and have a nice retro feel
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tina and Sarah. I LOVE the retro stuff and it must show in my creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. I love the little ribbon touch on one of them. Keep up the good artwork and enjoy your creative time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...