Thursday, July 8, 2010

OWLS

 I have added some great items to my vintage shop. I found some fantastic owls and I thought I would share these whimsical forest creatures.
A pair of old chalk ware owl salt and pepper shakers. They are a bit worn, but still have lots of charm.
I think this is my favorite of the owls. I love the expression and colors of this porcelain Arctic owl.
Here is a cute porcelain owl on a tree stump.
A great horned owl on the branch of a tree.
I've labeled this guy "Mr. Owl." He has some terrific eyebrows.
This is all that is left of a salt and pepper shaker. He would still make a cute addition to an owl collection.
 My last little owl is this tiny ceramic piece. I think he looks a lot like Yoda from Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...