Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vintage Rosary Necklaces

I have been working on some wonderful one of a kind assemblage necklaces.
These necklaces are made up by re-purposing vintage jewelry.
I also incorporated crosses.
A pearl bead rosary and a rhinestone bracelet work well together.
This necklace is quite long, romantic and lovely.
This necklace has a  beautiful silver beaded rosary with lots of Saint Medals as well as a vintage skeleton key.
A beautiful one of a kind statement piece.
Both of these necklaces incorporate some unique pieces of vintage jewelry. I find my self thinking about the people from the past who owned this jewelry and what thier lives might have been like. I enjoy giving new life to these lovely and interesting bits of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...