Friday, August 5, 2011

Senior Sneak Peek

My oldest daughter is going to be a senior in high school this year. She had her senior photos taken the other day and I thought I would share some of the photos I took of the session.
We went to two locations on our island to take the photographs. The first was at the beach near our house.  Natalie, my daughter, has spent many fun summer days with her friends on this beach and it's a lovely location.
The second location was an abandoned  mill building on our island. At one time this was the busiest wood mill in the world. Now it is covered in graffiti, making it an interesting backdrop for the photos. I thought the contrast between the "model" and the photographer was fun.
So marks the beginning of my "little girl's" last year of public school. We all say this, but "where DID that time go?"  It seems like only yesterday that she started kindergarten now she is a lovely young lady. I am so proud of her. Here's to a fantastic senior year!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...