Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Watson Kennedy

I was in Seattle the other day with my daughter and we stopped by one of my favorite shops -
This shop is located on 1022 1st Ave in Seattle. Just a short walk from the ferry.
This beautifully designed shop is like a combination of an old English library and natural history museum. Everywhere you look, there is something fantastic to see.
I can spend hours in here just exploring all of their finds.
Much of the store is "color coordinated" with collections of pretty items.
Green, my favorite color!
You can find jewelry, home items, art, books, textiles and so much more in this fun shop. If you can't get to Seattle any time soon, don't worry. You can have fun visiting their online shop here

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like heaven. Thank you ever so much for sharing so we could all enjoy! I am so glad I found your special place here. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Best wishes for some happy holiday time. I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind note - I'm off to visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...