Friday, May 14, 2010

I love Vintage . .

I found some wonderful vintage items for my shop - Red Truck Designs.
This beautiful piece is an amazing rhinestone necklace - very Marilyn Monroe. It reminds me of something she would have worn in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes."
The necklace measures approx 14 inches and the larger rhinestone cluster  measures approx 1 1/2 inches.
Here is another piece and is in perfect condition. This necklace has two jeweled leaves on a wonderful linked chain. Both of these necklaces would be fantastic to wear to a wedding, special event or with any summer dress.
I also had to show you this  bracelet because I think it is just amazing. I posted this item in my shop and it sold right away.
Summer weather is here and this beautiful white vintage slip dress would be perfect on a hot day. It is made with a fantastic lace fabric that is sheer but not really see through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...