Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yellow and Blue

I'm really into the yellow and blue paint combination. Here are a couple new paintings in my shop celebrating this Spring like feeling.
You can tell by looking at my art work, I love this blue color. I've used it in so many of my paintings. When my oldest daughter was little, this combination of colors was her room color theme. This has been a favorite of mine for a long time.
 It's gray and cold here today, but the days are getting longer and the Spring blossoms are blooming. I love this time of year. One gets that hopeful feeling of  new beginnings.

2 comments:

  1. I love the birds with the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful....I've always loved a blue/yellow combination...so cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...