Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yard Sale Finds

Thought I'd share some wonderful vintage treasures I have collected recently.
I found a few vintage dolls with crochet outfits. This handsome groom has a white tux with tails.
His lovely bride has a flowing dress with tiny pearl beading.
A Southern Belle with a delicate crochet dress. Such a sweet face - so retro.
A biscuit tin with a fantastic portrait of a lady with pearls. This tin could be hung on the wall as art.

 A sweet doe and fawn - super cute for autumn and holiday decor.
An old salt box. I think this would look great holding paintbrushes and pens.
A big ceramic nut container.
 
Love this retro bread box. Would be great as a storage container for art or office supplies.
You can find all of these items in my red truck designs shop just click on the photos and the link will take you directly to the item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...