Friday, April 23, 2010

Precious Pups . . .








Lately my kids have been tying to talk me into getting another dog. I love dogs and I have had so many fantastic dogs over the years. There was a time, before I had children, where I even had four dogs at one time (I was living on a small ranch in Arizona.) Right now though, we have a cat and some chickens. I'm still not sure I need that extra work - in my mind a dog is another child, but these adorable pups sure do pull at my heartstrings.



6 comments:

  1. ~pull at your heart they do!! so so cute...we do not have any animals at the moment though mine have been begging for a dog...i have been explaining the very same, they are like having another child and at the moment i can not add taking care of another to my plate...as for your chickens, how many do you have? have you enjoyed raising them...something we have tossed around for the future. warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks faerwillow - Our chickens - well, we have eight and we are getting an egg a day from these gals. It's been great fun having the "girls." I have been planning on doing a blog post with photos and all the details about our chickens soon. (In the next couple of weeks or so.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all adorable! I'm the same way, I'm contemplating bringing a smaller dog into the family but then I stop and think about how nice I have it now :) One 6 yr old dog, well trained, no worries. Do I really want to trade that in? Decisions, decisions! ha
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really just horrible that you are doing this to us. Those dogs are 1000 times too cute for me to stand. I might just keel over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Oh, all those eyes are so sad looking. How could you not love them all!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can never go wrong with puppy pictures !! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...